Lickalicious superfood quick fix dessert! You have a very ripe banana and avocado + some raw cocoa powder in your kitchen? Great! That’s all you need to make this 3 ingredients ultra-healthy and indulgent creation. Good for your skin (avocado), muscles & bones (banana), anti-age (vitamin E in avocado and anti-oxidants in cocoa powder), and on top of it all a perfect mood and stamina booster (cocoa powder). Too good to be true? Well, blend away and test it out 🙂
Ripe banana, avocado, and some raw cocoa powder are literally all it takes to create this superfood dessert full of goodness. Rejuvenate, re-energize, and boost your stamina, all at once. Trust me, it is as great as it sounds:-)
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 medium avocado (or half of large)
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa powder (preferably organic )
Place chopped banana, avocado, and cocoa powder in a high speed blender. Blend until you get a smooth and creamy mixture (30 seconds to 1 minute max.).
That’s all there is to it, time to knock yourself out))
- Great news - no sweeteners needed in this dessert. Ripe banana releases enough of natural sugar, any extras would be over the top. End flavour is similar to a dark chocolate mousse.
- Want to make it even healthier? Top it up with few grated pistachios or almonds. My favourites are pistachios – they bring that edgy note and round up the end flavour the best. This could be your perfect secret ingredient to impress the other half if making it for a romantic night in:-)
- Scoop leftovers with your fingers and use them as a 10 minutes rejuvenating face mask (for best results, apply it on a clean skin).
- Feel free to use it as a healthy chocolaty spread for pancakes or toasted bread!